I went onto Target Wedding Registry Website to pick out a present for my Nephew and is to be wife.I ordered a Bed Quilt that shown as not being purchased yet.

I found out 2 hours later from my sister that she had ordered the same quilt 2-3 days ago but it was never taken off the wedding registry as being already purchased. I called Target immediately and they said since its over 30 minutes old (the order) they could not cancel it. I explained it was there problem since there records did not update the wedding registry and it should not have been available. They offered no solution just we are sorry.

I will never shop in store or online at a Target again.I plan on purchasing $400 worth of small stuff first and pay cash then take them to my car and return each one individually.

Had an Experience with Target Marketing?

Comments

GREAT TO HEAR, Bra0059!!!!!! 8)

I, too, have learned that if I ever am in a position where I have no alternative except to purchase an item at Target (God forbid - I only had to turn there after Katrina), I will work WITHIN TARGETS' POLICIES!!!!! I tell everyone to stay away from Target, but if they must shop there, then I tell them to use the practice you listed!!

Sometimes, the best way to fix a system is to work within that system!! :p 8) ;) :grin :) :zzz

Great going!! You didn't let yourself become a victim of Target's ridiculousness!!! :zzz

Should I ever HAVE to deal with such vipers again, I will certainly do it your way!!!

Way to go!!!!! :p 8) ;)